Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Specifying multiple files on bconsole restore command line

2010-02-12 09:21:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] Specifying multiple files on bconsole restore command line
From: Robb Penoyer <robb AT wyattaccelerator DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:19:15 -0500

Hi all, I need to specify multiple files on a single command line for a
restore operation. NOTE: the use of the redirect input from file is not
suitable as it requires the file be on the server running the bacula
director daemon.

The command I have been trying is below, with a result of only one file
being selected. What am I missing? This is in bconsole 5.0.0:

restore client=ROBB-MAC-OSX-fd current
file="/Users/robb/backuptesting/file1"
file="/Users/robb/backuptesting/file2" done yes

Bootstrap records written to
/var/bacula/working/andromeda-dir.restore.30.bsr

The job will require the following
   Volume(s)                 Storage(s)                SD Device(s)

    BackupPool-0002           File                      PenoyerStorage

Volumes marked with "*" are online.

1 file selected to be restored.

On 2/12/10 7:47 AM, "Thomas Mueller" <thomas AT chaschperli DOT ch> wrote:

>> I left it running for ~12 hours, BAT was unresponsive, and the web
>> interface on the library was showing idle :-(
> are there some suspicous kernel messages ? (dmesg | grep st)
>

>> Is there a "better" way of doing a scan ?
>
> use barcode labels and "update slots" (without scan). then do a "label
> barcodes" so bacula will write the barcode lables to tape.
>
> - Thomas

Robb Penoyer
 Cell Phone 904-591-3882