Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem to load tape into the 2. Drive

2009-11-26 10:53:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem to load tape into the 2. Drive
From: Juergen Koch <juergen.koch AT unister-gmbh DOT de>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:31:13 +0100
I use a autochanger with bacula on debian/lenny.
The changer has two drives and I can load tapes into the drives using
the mtx-script:

mtx-changer /dev/sg4 load 2 /dev/nst1 1

But, the mount-command use only the default tape values:

-----
*mount
Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Automatically selected Storage: tl-01
Connecting to Storage daemon tl-01 at bacula:9103 ...

Enter autochanger drive[0]: 1  ---!!!!---

Enter autochanger slot: 2
3307 Issuing autochanger "unload slot 1, drive 0" command.
3304 Issuing autochanger "load slot 2, drive 0" command.
3305 Autochanger "load slot 2, drive 0", status is OK.
3001 Mounted Volume: xxx
3001 Device "tl-01-1" (/dev/nst0) is already mounted with Volume "xxx"
----

The parameters to the mtx-script in the example are:

-----

/dev/sg6 unload 1 /dev/nst0 0

/dev/sg6 load 2 /dev/nst0 0

----

so, I can't load tapes to drive two (Drive Index = 1)

any hints?

is this a bug in the mount-command?

Juergen Koch