Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Director connection failure -- FD and SD on same machine

2009-11-24 04:46:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Director connection failure -- FD and SD on same machine
From: jerome alet <jerome.alet AT univ-nc DOT nc>
To: al AT its-lehmann DOT de, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:41:45 +1100 (NCT)
Good evening,

Could you double check the configuration of the TCP wrapper
(/etc/hosts.{allow,deny}) ?

let's say your /etc/hosts.deny file contains "ALL : ALL" then in your
/etc/hosts.allow file you need to put something like "YourFDName: 127.0.0.1" to
allow the director running on localhost to connect to the local FD.

hth

bye

Jerome Alet