Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Does someone have bacula-fd for SunOS 5.8 ?

2009-11-19 16:57:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Does someone have bacula-fd for SunOS 5.8 ?
From: Jerome Alet <jerome.alet AT univ-nc DOT nc>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:53:27 +1100
Hi,

I've got an old Sun box that I'd like to integrate into our Bacula
setup.

oursunbox:/# uname -a
SunOS oursunbox 5.8 Generic_108528-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2

Since this machine doesn't even have any C compiler installed, I'd like
to know if someone with a similar OS and a bacula client installed on it
could send the necessary files to me to have bacula-fd run.

Thanks in advance

--
Jérôme Alet - <jerome.alet AT univ-nc DOT nc> - Centre de Ressources
Informatiques