Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Writing too much data to tape?

2009-11-24 07:05:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Writing too much data to tape?
From: Jason Selwitz <jselwitz AT vvisions DOT com>
To: Christian Gaul <christian.gaul AT otop DOT de>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:01:41 -0500
   So primarily I am backing up Fileservers (Samba) and Revision control
servers (Perforce), the content has not really varied much in tthe time
since I started using this autochanger I'm primarily looking to see if
it is either a Bacula error of some sort or if I should loop in the
Manufacturer to see if there is an equipment problem. Like I saitI have
only had maybe 4-5 tapes fill to this capacity everything else tendse to
switch to anothertrape after 1.5x - 2x capacity, and when the tape goes
to this unusual capacity, it seems to take an exceedingly long time to
complete a job where normally all of my jobs are finished overnight,
thanks again.. I can provide logs if that would be usefull..