Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Retention on SD File

2009-11-23 04:22:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Retention on SD File
From: "David Dumortier" <david.dumortier AT linagora DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:16:30 +0100
Hi everybody,

I wish to make a backup on a file SD. I have some problem with retention
period. My backups are all right but the file generated by SD grow more
and more.
Have I to use 2 storage files ? If yes how make the rotation and purge
automated ?

My bacula-sd.conf :
Device {
  Name = stockage
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /mnt/sauvegardes
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
}

My bacula-dir.conf :
Client {
  Name = myhost
  Address = myIP
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "*****"
  File Retention = 7 days
  Job Retention = 7 days
  AutoPrune = yes               # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

Best regards,
--
David Dumortier