Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 12 build error with bacula 3.0.3

2009-11-21 18:57:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 12 build error with bacula 3.0.3
From: Craig White <craigwhite AT azapple DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:54:06 -0700
On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 00:03 +0100, francisco javier funes nieto wrote:
> Maybe OpenSSL-Dev libs ?

----
I replied to OP off list that it seems pointless to build directly from
source when the source rpms are so simple to use but looking at the spec
file that I used from 2.4.3 (Fedora 9 was the latest then)...

%if %{fc9}
BuildRequires: glibc-devel >= 2.8
BuildRequires: zlib-static
%endif
%if %{fc9} && %{gconsole}
BuildRequires: gtk2-devel >= 2.12
BuildRequires: libgnomeui-devel >= 2.22
BuildRequires: ORBit2-devel
BuildRequires: libart_lgpl-devel >= 2.3
BuildRequires: libbonobo-devel >= 2.22
BuildRequires: libbonoboui-devel >= 2.22
BuildRequires: GConf2-devel
BuildRequires: freetype-devel
%endif
%if %{bat} && %{fc9}