Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula features

2009-10-30 06:03:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula features
From: VINOT Sébastien <sebastien.vinot AT logisphere DOT fr>
To: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:58:48 +0100
Hello,

Personnaly I also wanted multiple copies of my backups. At the moment
I'm using RAID USB disks (2 disks) and like this I can have 2 copies.
Of course that means disks need to be connected on the same machine.

I'm working on a little tool that will be able (through named pipes)
to make copies on external locations.

Sebastien

I solved this
Le 30 oct. 09 à 10:46, Ralf Gross a écrit :

> Arno Lehmann schrieb:
>>
>> 30.10.2009 07:24, Leslie Rhorer wrote:
>>
>>> 2. Span multiple target drives
>>
>> Sure.
>
> I'm not sure if he might has thought of a single backup job spanning
> multiple drives.
>
> This wouldn't be possible AFAIK.
>
> Ralf

> is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart
> your
> developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and
> stay
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Sébastien VINOT
sebastien.vinot AT logisphere DOT fr