Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Out of Disk Space

2009-10-15 16:16:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Out of Disk Space
From: "Dupree, Craig" <cdupree AT austin.utexas DOT edu>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:13:25 -0500
Today while inserting attributes my mysql partition ran out of space.  I
thought I had addressed that because both bacula and mysql seemed to be hung up
waiting.  Once I freed up disk space, mysql suddenly started getting a lot of
CPU time, and I thought I was okay.  Then bacula sent me a job error message.
I was wondering what the right way to proceed is?  Should I just purge the
backup, and let it run again?  Or can I bread the tapes, and let bacula
reconstruct the catalog from the tape contents?   If so, then should I do
something to let bacula  know that it needs to use this full for future
incremental runs.

This is for the older 2.x release.  I plan to upgrade to 3.x over the Winter
break.

Thanks,

Craig