Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] About basejob new feature

2009-10-02 16:54:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] About basejob new feature
From: Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:51:55 -0400
Hi:
Reading the Bacula Blog I found the BaseJob new feature wich is very
good. I have some questions concerning this theme:

1) When this will be available? Bacula 3.0.3?
2) As I understood from the article this feature is like OS Image. Then
suppose I need to install 30 new PC. How I do this using BaseJob? Will
be nice a tool or a tutorial for how to do this
3) Could this feature be used as Disaster Recovery? I mean for example
if I lost my entire OS I'll be able using this feature to restore the OS
to somepoint back?

Cheers
Reynier