Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Wait time confusion

2009-10-02 10:54:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Wait time confusion
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale AT activenetwerx DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:51:33 +0000
I have a job that runs either fulls or diffs, sometimes when
there is a problem on the client, the diff will hang. That
being the case I figured I would config a max time for the diff.
Looking for a "Differential Max Run Time" like "Incremental Max Run Time"
but there is only a "Differential Max Wait Time". Oddly enough it
shares the same text definition as the "Incremental Max Run Time"
but behaved differently last night. I had a long job postpone the
start time from its original scheduled time and cause it to wait,
as a result it got cancelled w/o even starting?

For a diff only, what do you use to configure the max run time w/o
respect to the start time if it gets postponed?

Thanks!
jlc