Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Alternating two usb disks

2009-09-26 20:08:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Alternating two usb disks
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: Gerald Leier <Gerald.Leier AT lixto DOT com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 18:44:08 -0500
Gerald Leier wrote:

> hi,

Does this also take care of removing the old backup files? Or do you do
that as a separate script?

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39