Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Alternating two usb disks

2009-09-22 04:08:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] Alternating two usb disks
From: Fabrizio Reale <fabrizio.reale AT redomino DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:03:34 +0200
Hi all,
I would like to store my volumes on two usb disks in order to keep one disk
in a safe place.
I want to exchange the disks once per week.
I set up my storage in this way:
Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Device Type = File
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /opt/bacula/disk
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = yes
  AlwaysOpen = no
  RequiresMount = Yes
  Mount Point = /opt/bacula/disk
  Mount Command = "/bin/mount /opt/bacula/disk"
  Unmount Command = "/bin/umount /opt/bacula/disk"
}

But when I switch the disks Bacula looks for the last Volume which is still
appendable.
I would like it could start with a new Volume without asking anything.

Is that possible?

Thank you,
Fabrizio