Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Auto recycle volume

2009-09-25 06:31:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Auto recycle volume
From: Proskurin Kirill <proskurin-kv AT fxclub DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:24:28 +0400
Hello all.

Im confused about recycle options in Bacula 2.4.4.
I have such options on some pools:

Recycle = yes
AutoPrune = yes
Volume Retention = 30 days
Maximum Volumes = 3
Maximum Volume Bytes = 10G

As I understand - volume what older than 30 day will be recycled if it
FULL. BUT - how can I set to recycle volume if all volumes are FULL?

For example I fill all 3 volumes with 10G each by 20 days.
How to make auto recycle of latest volume?

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill