Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Strange problem with multiple backup on the same FD

2009-09-25 06:35:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Strange problem with multiple backup on the same FD
From: pierre1106 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 06:29:21 -0400
hello,

i've got a strange problem on one of my FD on which i make multiple backup
simultaneously.

I'be got 2 jobs running with different directory to backup (as the complete
server has a big volume of data, i've split backup in 2), but one of these
return an error "Fatal error: Authorization key rejected by Storage daemon."

I don't understand why because theses 2 jobs use the same FD with the same
password.

I check the configuration and it's the same (except for the directories in the
FileSet)

I also allowed up to 10 concurrents jobs on the client side and up to 20 on the
server side, so i don't think the problem is related to that point.

Does anyone has an idea ?

Thanks