Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Creating a Volume on a tape times out

2009-09-16 15:37:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Creating a Volume on a tape times out
From: "Watson, Joe" <ISJOEWAT AT oklahomacounty DOT org>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:32:42 -0500
3995 Bad autochanger "unload slot 2, drive 0": ERR=Child exited with
code 1
Results=Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element 2...mtx: Request Sense:
Long Report=yes
mtx: Request Sense: Valid Residual=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error Code=70 (Current)
mtx: Request Sense: Sense Key=Illegal Request
mtx: Request Sense: FileMark=no
mtx: Request Sense: EOM=no
mtx: Request Sense: ILI=no
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Code = 53
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Qualifier = 03
mtx: Request Sense: BPV=no
mtx: Req3301 Issuing autochanger "loaded? drive 0" command.

I get this when I try mounting it after I changed the tape to /dev/nst0