Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to prevent to schedule a job if the same job is still running

2009-09-14 09:03:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to prevent to schedule a job if the same job is still running
From: Bram Vandoren <bram.vandoren AT ster.kuleuven DOT be>
To: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:59:24 +0200
Hi All,

Silver Salonen wrote:
> Hmm, I guess not then. But it has been reported several times in the list.
> So,
> any volunteers? :)

This configuration:
  Allow Higher Duplicates = no
  Cancel Queued Duplicates = yes

Seems to work fine in my situation (some more testing is needed). It
cancels the newly created duplicate job immediately.

This configuration:
  Allow Higher Duplicates = no
  Cancel Running Duplicates = yes
cancels the running job and starts the same one. If you have a job that
takes more than 24h to complete a runs daily, it will never finish.

Hope it helps.

When I find some try I will reopen the bug report.

Cheers,
Bram.