Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job_Name is waiting on Storage Storage_Name

2009-08-26 08:39:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job_Name is waiting on Storage Storage_Name
From: Xavier Romero <XRomero AT nexica DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:02:59 +0200
Hello,

I'm just installed and set up Bacula, and there is one last issue I'm being
unable to fix.

It is that I can't achieve concurrency, and director says something like
"Job_Name is waiting on Storage Storage_Name"

For diferent jobs on different clients.

However, I've set up

Director configuration:
 Maximum concurrent jobs=100 #on director resource
 Maximum concurrent jobs=20 #on storage resource
 Maximum concurrent jobs=5 #on client resource
 Maximum concurrent jobs=5 #on Job resource

Storage configuration:
 Maximum concurrent jobs=50 #on storage resource

My configuration is
- Bacula 3.0.2
- Single catalog on PostgreSQL
- Director and Storage daemons (and postgresql) on that same server
- 4 clients and 4 pools, each client on a different pool
- Single storage on File type (1TB space iscsi-mounted on a SAN box)

What could be wrong?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks you very much !!

Best Regards,
Xavier Romero.