Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] User tutorial Bacula

2009-08-26 04:19:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] User tutorial Bacula
From: "Schulenburg, Manfred" <msori58 AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:12:27 +0200
I am pleased to let you know that I've written a small bacula tutorial
for users, which I have originally designed for a client in order to let
him be able to use bacula independently. It is written in German, as I
haven't had any time to translate it. Any help, comments and
translations are welcome.

You'll find the tutorial here:

http://www.schulenburg-edv.de/tutorials.html

As the screenshots and commands are in English I suppose that even a
non-German-speaker will understand what it's about.

Best regards

Manfred