Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Ver 2.4.4 not associating mounted tapes with any pool

2009-03-26 05:25:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Ver 2.4.4 not associating mounted tapes with any pool
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:18:28 +1100
Since I upgraded my Debian etch to Lenny and a resultant bacula upgrade,
a problem has emerged with bacula. It is failing to associate a existing
tape with its pool.

Particularly applies to a tape sitting in the drive when DIR is
started/restarted. It reads the label correctly, but then has no
knowledge of the pool it belongs to.

Nothing short of physical removal and reload will correct this.

Is there some reason for this change?

--
Terry Collins {:-)}}}}}
Bicycles, Appropriate Technology, Natural Environment, Welding