Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Relocating a bacula host, database, dir & sd

2009-03-26 00:45:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] Relocating a bacula host, database, dir & sd
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:35:19 +1100
Due to hardware recognition problems in the latest version of
Debian(lenny), I might have to relocate my bacula host to another boxen.

Are there any gotchas(likely problems)?
My main area of concern is the database?
Is there anything in there that is going to cause it to say this pool
doesn't belong here and suddenly reject the old collection of tapes?

As far as config files go, i just see that as basically changing the
hostname in the dir and sd config files.

T.I.A.
--
Terry Collins {:-)}}}}}
Bicycles, Appropriate Technology, Natural Environment, Welding