Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature Request: Implement an'Volume Append Duration' pool directive

2009-02-11 17:32:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature Request: Implement an'Volume Append Duration' pool directive
From: "Jean Gobin" <jgobin AT strozllc DOT com>
To: "Kern Sibbald" <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:30:05 -0500

I think what he wants is a way to make sure a tape is closed to, say, start a
week with a fresh tape.

Pretty easy to do with different pools/schedules/jobs actually.

Jean F. Gobin
Network Administrator

Tel:     212.542.3175
Mobile:  917.213.2532
Fax:     212.981.6545

32 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10013

 jgobin AT strozllc DOT com
 www.strozllc.com

S T R O Z   F R I E D B E R G

TURNING INFORMATION INTO INTELLIGENCE

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to confidential or
privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost by any error in
transmission. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone, delete the message and all copies
from your system and destroy any hard copies. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.