Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Large maildir backup

2008-11-27 09:41:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Large maildir backup
From: Boris Kunstleben onOffice Software GmbH <b.kunstleben AT onoffice DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:39:28 +0100
Hi Mike,

thanks dor the advice. That was my thought to. I'm already designing a new
mails architecture, i'll change the filesystem then.

Kind regards
Boris Kunstleben

onOffice Software GmbH
Feldstr. 40
52070 Aachen
Tel. +49 (0)241 44686-0
Fax. +49 (0)241 44686-250
Email: b.kunstleben AT onOffice DOT com
Web: www.onOffice.com
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 12123
Geschäftsleitung: Stefan Mantl, Torsten Kämper, Stefan Becker