Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] encrypting 5gb bacula backup files?

2008-11-27 09:39:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] encrypting 5gb bacula backup files?
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 06:36:37 -0800
What kind of security are you looking for? Generally, the fastest
"encryption" if you only have minimal security needs and speed is your
overriding concern is probably XOR. Otherwise, I would probably go with PGP.

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.