Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Enable/disable spooling when starting jobs with "run" ?

2008-11-07 02:22:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Enable/disable spooling when starting jobs with "run" ?
From: Bastian Friedrich <bastian.friedrich AT collax DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:18:50 +0100
Hi,

On Sunday 02 November 2008, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> usually I like to disable spooling for full dumps, but enable it for
> differential and incremental ones.
>
> This works fine by  selecting  one  default  setting  (say:  spooling
> enabled)  in the global configuration and overwriting it for the jobs
> that need the opposite setting (in my example:  disable  it)  in  the
> "Run" statements in the schedule.
>
> However, how can I do the same when running a job manually using  the
> "run" command on the console?
>
> It seems there is no option to enable or disable spooling then?

I have had the same problem recently, so starting with SVN revision 7982 (i.e.
a snapshot from last Wednesday), there is a "spooldata=yes|no" flag on the
run command line.

You will need a SVN version then, though :(

Best
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-28

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.