Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Enable/disable spooling when starting jobs with "run" ?

2008-11-02 11:36:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Enable/disable spooling when starting jobs with "run" ?
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd AT denx DOT de>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 17:33:06 +0100
Hello,

usually I like to disable spooling for full dumps, but enable it for
differential and incremental ones.

This works fine by  selecting  one  default  setting  (say:  spooling
enabled)  in the global configuration and overwriting it for the jobs
that need the opposite setting (in my example:  disable  it)  in  the
"Run" statements in the schedule.

However, how can I do the same when running a job manually using  the
"run" command on the console?

It seems there is no option to enable or disable spooling then?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd AT denx DOT de
I mean, I . . . think to understand you, I just don't know  what  you
are saying ...                        - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_