Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migration of the Backup Services to another server.

2008-11-02 12:35:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migration of the Backup Services to another server.
From: Javino <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:33:29 +0100
Hi all ;)

I'm trying to migrate my Backup Services to another server but this new server has not enough physical space for the HP StorageWorks 920 that I've used sucessfully for one year.. My question is... it's possible to use another machine only for the SD Daemon with the HP StorageWorks and how space available must have this machine to work properly ?

The new server has 3TB in a RAID 5 configuration and the HP StorageWorks it's Ultrium 3. My bacula version it's 2.4.2 from sources and I will use Debian/Etch for both servers.

Cheers..

J.

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIG:OS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556