Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] What new feature are you waiting for?

2008-11-04 23:09:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] What new feature are you waiting for?
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: c-base_bacula AT deliriumtremens DOT nl
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:51:43 -0500
On Nov 4, 2008, at 6:20 PM, c-base_bacula AT deliriumtremens DOT nl wrote:

> Personal, I'd like to see more and better examples and documentation.

More documentation?

You do know we have rougly 1000 pages of documentation?

If you think something specific is missing, write it and submit the
patch.

Seriously.  Bacula is one of the best documented projects around.  If
you feel something is lacking, please join the documentation mailing
list and tell us all about it.

--
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/