Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem cancelling a job

2008-09-15 09:29:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem cancelling a job
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  This definitely looks like a bug. I had same problem this weekend, we had
lots of rain over past three days and while bacula was backing up a remote
system our T1 went down.

When I first canceled the job bacula told me that the job was canceled, and
"stat dir" kept displaying that the job had been canceled but next job did not
start. Tried to cancel the job several times after that and every time I tried
to cancel the job, bconsole would wait for about 10 minutes and display error
that the client cannot be reached, and "stat dir" command displayed that the
job had been canceled.

Again, I had to restart bacula to get rest of the jobs to run.

Should this be reported as a bug?

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com