Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] apparent discontinuity between "stat dir" and "stat client" (Was: Re: Problem cancelling a job)

2008-09-11 10:31:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] apparent discontinuity between "stat dir" and "stat client" (Was: Re: Problem cancelling a job)
From: mark.bergman AT uphs.upenn DOT edu
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:31:06 -0400

In the message dated: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:56:08 PDT,
The pithy ruminations from Hemant Shah on
<Re: [Bacula-users] Problem cancelling a job> were:
=>
=>
=>
=> --- On Thu, 9/11/08, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
=>
=> > From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
=> > Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem cancelling a job
=> > To: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com
=> > Cc: "baculausers" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
=> > Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 8:40 AM
=> > On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Hemant Shah