Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula dir 1.38 with newer bacula fd 2+?

2008-08-03 23:38:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula dir 1.38 with newer bacula fd 2+?
From: "Lukasz Szybalski" <szybalski AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 22:38:22 -0500
Hello,
I am a new user to bacula. I was able to setup bacula on debian and
configure/understand the whole setup in 2 days.

I have already implemented backup on 2 linux clients, and now I am
trying to do similar with windows clients.

My debian stable version of bacula is 1.38, can I use a newer bacula
fd on windows clients (windows server 2000) ex. 2.2 or 2.4? Or should
I stay with 1.38?

Thanks,
Lucas

I wrote a little manual/howto on bacula while I was learning.
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/Bacula

--
Where was my car manufactured?
http://cars.lucasmanual.com/vin