Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] VSS failure backing up Exchange on Windows Server 2008 64bit

2008-08-03 15:38:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] VSS failure backing up Exchange on Windows Server 2008 64bit
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:37:48 +0200
Hi Daniel, I think this is the good place.

But I suppose nobody have a such setup. That why nobody can really help or
reproduce the bug.
(Also during holiday time there's less people around)

If you have some developper's tools ( a VC++ from Microsoft which build under
64 build )
I presume you could contact some dev on devel-list to see with them how to
build a debug build and see what's happen.

It would certainly be a great feature to have full 64bits Windows last version
supported. But I can imagine that not really a
simple task.

Bacula dev can also received funds to pay the research and time to make this
happen ( contact Kern for that)

With my best regards.

David Denney wrote:
> Am I looking for help in the wrong place?
> Is this already listed as a bug I cannot find?
> Seems odd to ignore two people with the same issue. :/
>
> On 7/30/08 3:21 PM, "David Denney" <ddenney AT denverartmuseum DOT org> wrote:
>> 30-Jul 14:32 yyy-fd JobId 20: Warning: VSS was not initialized properly. VSS
>> support is disabled. ERR=An attempt was made to reference a token that does
>> not exist.
>
> --
> David Denney
> Network Technician