Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] split Storage and device definition in Jobs

2008-07-30 13:42:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] split Storage and device definition in Jobs
From: Marek Simon <marek.simon AT trustica DOT cz>
To: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:41:52 +0200

I am doing the same, I generate dir config (part of it) for all clients
I need to backup.

Hemant Shah napsal(a):

> [...]
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move
Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK
& win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event
anywhere in the world