Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] backup catalog script in Ubuntu.

2008-07-28 10:10:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] backup catalog script in Ubuntu.
From: James Bowes <james.bowes AT shaw DOT ca>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:10:25 -0700
The problem is in a section of the make_catalog_backup_awk script where a variable must be passed before the mysqldump... I believe it's like this:

HOME=/var/lib/bacula mysqldump .......

Anyway, Christian turned me onto his script and he is Ubuntu as well. I compared the original script to Christian's version and noticed that was the only difference. It works flawlessly now.

--james