Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] backup catalog script in Ubuntu.

2008-07-26 13:38:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] backup catalog script in Ubuntu.
From: James Bowes <james.bowes AT shaw DOT ca>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:37:55 -0700
Hi.

I am still having some problems running the BackupCatalog. Would anyone
be able to point out where my mistake is so I figure out why it doesn't
run?

Thanks,

--james

Here are my sections from bacula-dir.conf:

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = archive-fd
  FileSet = "Full Set"
  Schedule = "weekly_schedule"
  Storage = DLT
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = Default
  Priority = 10
}

# Backup the catalog database (after the nightly save)
Job {
  Name = "BackupCatalog"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  Level = Full
  FileSet="Catalog"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycleAfterBackup"
  # This creates an ASCII copy of the catalog
  # WARNING!
  # Ubuntu uses make_catalog_backup_awk script for
  # security reasons
  # Replace <CatalogName> with the real Catalog name
  RunBeforeJob = "/usr/bin/awk
-f /etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup_awk -v
cat1=MyCatalog /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf"
  # This deletes the copy of the catalog
  RunAfterJob  = "/etc/bacula/scripts/delete_catalog_backup"
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/lib/bacula/BackupCatalog.bsr"
  Priority = 11                   # run after main backup
}

# This is the backup of the catalog
FileSet {
  Name = "Catalog"