Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] backup catalog script in Ubuntu.

2008-07-27 05:48:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] backup catalog script in Ubuntu.
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:47:46 +0200
You should exec the BeforeRun command.
try a
#su 'bacula-dir username'
#cd ~ (should drive you to /var/lib/bacula
#/usr/bin/awk -f /etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup_awk -v cat1=MyCatalog
/etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
and see if you got a result.
I don't understand awk language and normally the script should reside on
/usr/lib/bacula instead of /etc/bacula
so a
/usr/bin/awk -f /usr/lib/bacula/make_catalog_backup_awk -v cat1=MyCatalog
/etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
should work.

--

      Bruno Friedmann