Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to cancel all jobs?

2008-07-09 11:39:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to cancel all jobs?
From: "Weber, Philip" <Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com>
To: "bacula-users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:38:36 +0100
I use trickery.

echo "status dir" | bconsole > /tmp/file

edit /tmp/afile and retain only the list of job IDs which are currently active (the 2nd list).  Turn this into a list of commands of the form "cancel jobid=nnnnn".  Add the lines /usr/local/bacula/bconsole <<! at the top and ! at the end of the file and run it from a shell.

Alternatively just bounce the daemons.