Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot stat bacula.sql

2008-07-08 04:35:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot stat bacula.sql
From: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:35:35 +0200
Hi,

I encountered that behaviour as well with a build of 2.4.1b1/2 on CentOS 5.2. In my case it was due to the fact, that the scripts used for creating / deleting the database dump are created by "make install" with root:root. I changed this to bacula:disk and everything worked.
The same changes have to be made to the mtx-changer script and at least one other script I can't remember right now.
I might check later today.
I am not into software development but wouldn't it be possible to have "make install" set the correct file permissions?

All the best,

Nils

Arno Lehmann schrieb:
Hi,