Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] problem with windows client - Could not state...

2008-07-07 05:34:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] problem with windows client - Could not state...
From: Grzegorz Marszałek <graf0 AT post DOT pl>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:33:17 +0200
Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-07-06, o godz. 20:29, przez Grzegorz
Marszałek:

>> Some questions :
>> Is bacula running with the local system account ?
> Yes. It run as service.
>>
>> Is local system account listed under the security tabs with a
>> minimum right to read and list files and directory ?
> Well... Hard to check - it's windows xp home :/
I've checked acls with subinacls - no changes here, standard acls.

I've disabled antivirus software completly (it's not running)

I've tested version 2.2.8, 2.4.0 and 2.4.1-beta2 of windows client.

Each time I've got error message: Could not stat d:/archiwum: ERR=No?
snik chroniony przed zapisem (translation: volume is write protected).

I've cheked - this is just this drive's problem. Drive c: is working
perfectly, and it's backing up with no problems.

Truth saying - I run out of options... :(

---
Grzegorz Marszałek
graf0 AT post DOT pl