Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] problem with windows client - Could not state...

2008-07-06 23:50:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] problem with windows client - Could not state...
From: Gregory Orange <gregory.orange AT metoceanengineers DOT com>
To: Grzegorz Marszałek <graf0 AT post DOT pl>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:49:46 +0800
Grzegorz Marszałek wrote:
> Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-07-06, o godz. 20:17, przez Bruno
> Friedmann:
>> Is local system account listed under the security tabs with a
>> minimum right to read and list files and directory ?
> Well... Hard to check - it's windows xp home :/

You might have more luck with command line tools, like the built in
cacls, or subinacl (download from Microsoft). From what I understand,
cacls is for files, subinacl is for services.
http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/26362/edit-permissions-with-subinacl.html

Cheers,
Greg.

--
      Gregory Orange             Phone: +61 8 9387 7955