Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Important question bacula

2008-07-04 05:22:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Important question bacula
From: Mikel Jimenez <mikel AT irontec DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:21:46 +0200
Hello to everybody
I am configuring Bacula in my job and I have some questions.

I have more or less 60 servers, 50 of them trough OpenVPN.
What is the best idea for doing backups referring to volumes ? One
volume per job, one volume per machine, 1GB volumes?
If I programme Bacula for maximun 1GB volumes, is possible to do volumes
automatically (label format maybe?)

And other question. What happend if conecction of the VPN lost during
the backup?  It continues? it retray ? may have to do with FD timeout /
SD timeout?