Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] bacula 2.4.1b1 waiting for already mounted volume

2008-07-04 04:27:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] bacula 2.4.1b1 waiting for already mounted volume
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:27:36 +0200
If you are new to Bacula and/or you are having support problems, you will
probably get much better answers from the bacula-users list.  See
www.bacula.org -> Support.  The bacula-devel list is specifically for
development issues or issues that are clearly known to be a beta problem.

However, be aware that the information you sent is not complete enough for
them to give a good answer.  I suspect that you either lost or forgot to
define the slot numbers in the catalog.  Since your volume listing is
clipped, I cannot confirm it.

Thanks for trying the beta version -- good luck on getting it going.

Best regards,

Kern