Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Important question bacula

2008-07-04 08:37:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Important question bacula
From: Michael Da Cova <mdacova AT equiinet DOT com>
To: Mikel Jimenez <mikel AT irontec DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:42:26 +0100
Hi

We are kind of doing the same thing (not as many servers) but the issue I
have is the amount of data, at some point with the current version you will
need to do a full backup, to track deletions and file/directory moves. our
customers would like to do offsite backups over adsl links so bandwidth is
going to be a issue

Michael