Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Job Definition

2008-07-02 16:44:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Job Definition
From: Salvador Climent <jocliba AT gmail DOT com>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:44:28 +0200
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm trying to make a backup service for different clients (companies not
computers ;)) using Bacula.

And the clients have to be able to set their own backup configuration
(Jobs, schedules, filesets...).

Do you now how can I achieve that? I was searching and I didn't find
anything.

El dt 01 de 07 de 2008 a les 15:12 +0200, en/na Arno Lehmann va
escriure: