Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows Server 2008 system state backups

2008-06-26 09:08:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows Server 2008 system state backups
From: Chris Sarginson - Technical Support <chris.sarginson AT ukfast DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:08:08 +0100

> That's because in Windows, 64 bit stuff uses system32, and 32 bit stuff such
> as Bacula uses systemWOW64.
>
> http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=faq#why_do_my_client_side_scripts_fail_on_64_bit_windows

Hi Frank

That is why I specified the full path to the binary in the script, and
running the script manually works fine, so I don't think this is the
cause of the issue - in fact there is no wbadmin.exe in
C:\windows\syswow64\ so this is definitely NOT going to be the issue as
far as I can see.

Chris