Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volumes in the wrong Pools is this a known issue? ver 2.0.3

2008-06-18 12:25:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volumes in the wrong Pools is this a known issue? ver 2.0.3
From: Keith Sudbury <keith AT netzensolutions DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:25:11 +0100
I have had this issue with Bacula I will label a tape "wednesday" put it
in "wed-pool" the correct pool. every thing is fine, then when I come to
use the tape I insert it mount it and I get the following:

Device status:
Device "LTO-3" (/dev/nst0) is mounted with Volume="wednesday"
Pool="tue-pool"
    Total Bytes Read=129,024 Blocks Read=2 Bytes/block=64,512
    Positioned at File=0 Block=0

Any ideas why it is doing this? I am using the packaged version from the
EPEL repo http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

Is it possible to correct it each time it gets it wrong? currently all
the tapes are blank and have labels (infact the tapes are all brand
new). The only tape with a backup is Monday, which did mount with the
correct Volume name and the correct Pool...

Many Thanks

--
Keith Sudbury
Netzen Solution Ltd