Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Admin job and volume name?

2008-06-16 12:09:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Admin job and volume name?
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  I have setup Admin job that will change the status of volume to Used and
eject the tape it. I use variable substitution but my script does not get the
volume name.

Here is the setup:

Pool
{
  Name = FullBackupTapePool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = no                        # Bacula can automatically recycle Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 2 years          # two years
  Maximum Volumes = 24
  Storage = DLT_Drive
  Label Format = "FullBackup-${Year}-${Month:p/2/0/r}-${Day:p/2/0/r}"
}

Job
{
   Name = RunAfterFullToTape
   Type = Admin
   Client = xxxxx-fd
   FileSet = "Dummy Set"
   Messages = Standard
   Schedule = FullBackupToTape
   Priority = 6
   Pool = FullBackupTapePool
   RunAfterJob = "/usr/local/etc/ChangeTapeStatusToUsed %v"
}

When the script is executed, it does not get the volume name.

Here is my script:

#!/bin/ksh

if (( $# != 1 ))
then
   print "ERROR: Volume name not specified"
   # exit with zero so bacula does not error out.
   exit 0
else
   Volume=$1
fi
/bin/echo "update volume=$Volume volstatus=Used\nquit" \
      | /usr/local/bin/bconsole -c /usr/local/etc/bconsole.conf

/bin/echo "unmount DLT_Drive" | /usr/local/bin/bconsole
/bin/mt -f /dev/st0 status | /bin/grep ONLINE > /dev/null 2> /dev/null
Status=$?
if (( $Status == 0 ))
then
   /bin/mt -f /dev/st0 rewoffl
fi

# exit with zero so bacula does not error out.
exit 0

How do I pass volume label to the script?

Thanks.

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com