Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Older Tapes

2008-06-16 12:09:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Older Tapes
From: "Scott Hughes" <scott AT renshawauto DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:09:31 -0500 (CDT)
Quick question, please:

I have some older tapes (DAT-72) that I want to pull some files off of.
However, when I mount any of them, I get this message:

"3902 Cannot mount Volume on Storage Device "DAT-72" (Tape0) because:
Requested Volume "" on "DAT-72" (Tape0) is not a Bacula labeled Volume,
because: ERR=../../stored/block.c:1012 Read zero bytes at 0:0 on device
"DAT-72" (Tape0).
3905 Device "DAT-72" (Tape0) open but no Bacula volume is mounted.
If this is not a blank tape, try unmounting and remounting the Volume."

The volumes are showing up in the database just fine.  I am sure I am
simply doing something wrong in order to get these mounted, but I'm
stumped as to what it is.

I am currently running Bacula 2.4.0 Win32 cross compile.

Thanks in advance for any help.