Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bweb : can t see page : "defined jobs" & "next jobs"

2008-06-16 11:58:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] bweb : can t see page : "defined jobs" & "next jobs"
From: worm75011 <webmaster AT worm-fr DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:57:38 +0200
Hi all

I installed bweb (version 2.4.0) with the bacula-gui-2.4.0.tar.gz source package

It s working , but i can t see:

1°) in the menu "jobs" => "defined jobs" my list of jobs for my servers / pc . you can see a screenshot in attachment. the list is empty

2°) in the enu "jobs" => "next jobs" the page is white i have only the menu bar ...

some one have the same problem? have you a idea for solve this?

Thx in advance

philippe

PNG image