Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] storage's maximum concurrent jobs

2008-04-27 06:40:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] storage's maximum concurrent jobs
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:38:33 +0300
On Sunday 27 April 2008, Arno Lehmann wrote:
> 27.04.2008 11:40, Silver Salonen wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I'm running Bacula 2.2.8 on FreeBSD. In bacula-dir.conf, there's a storage
> > configured with "Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 6":
>
> To cut this short - have you configured job concurrency on the client?
>
> Arno

Looks like I have:

FileDaemon {
  Name = myclient-fd
  FDport = 9102
  WorkingDirectory = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Bacula\\Work"
  Pid Directory = "C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application
Data\\Bacula\\Work"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 2
}

I have the "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" set in sections Director, Client, Job
Storage of bacula-dir.conf, and in Storage of bacula-sd.conf.

--
Silver

> > Storage {
> >         Name = storage-myclient
> >         Address = 192.168.100.1
> >         SDPort = 9103
> >         Password = "storage-password"
> >         Device = device-myclient
> >         Media Type = files-server
> >         Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 6
> > }
> >
> > A client using this storage has multiple jobs:
> > Job {
> >         Name            = myclient-hansaraama
> >         JobDefs         = default-myclient
> >         FileSet         = myclient-hansaraama
> >         Schedule        = WeeklyFull
> >         Full Backup Pool                = pool-myclient-hansaraama-full
> >         Differential Backup Pool        = pool-myclient-hansaraama-diff
> >         Incremental Backup Pool         = pool-myclient-hansaraama-incr
> >         Write Bootstrap = "/var/db/bacula/myclient-hansaraama.bsr"
> > }
> > Job {
> >         Name            = myclient-hansaraama-backup
> >         JobDefs         = default-myclient
> >         FileSet         = myclient-hansaraama-backup
> >         Schedule        = WeeklyFull
> >         Full Backup Pool                =
pool-myclient-hansaraama-backup-full
> >         Incremental Backup Pool         =